-
October 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I went to Bath and Body Works to day to get a star wristband(actually 2). I also bought the little keychain wallet for $6.
Anyways I had read that if you register to get the Truly Me perfume that you get a free charm for registering. The girl behind the counter told me she would give me one anyways-I was thrilled since I really didn't want the perfume, until I opened my bag and actually saw the charm.
It's not a little silver charm to go on a bracelet like I thought. It's a larger circular tag, about the size of a half dollar, on pink paper or cardboard encased in plastic with white stretchy string tied in a knot on the top. One side says "truly me" with the AG logo, and the other says "debuts October 17!" I was actually tempted to reserve the perfume so I could get the so called charm to put on my club bracelet. Now I'm glad I didn't.
The sales clerk did give me my purchase in a special red AG Real Beauty bag. She also gave me free a pack of Real Beauty promo post cards and a mini mag, a little bigger than the short story books. I want to put all these little promo things I've collcted in a memory book.
As for the wristbands, they are too small for adult wrists. They make good wristbands for kids or ponytail holder. I actually compared it with a regular ponytail rubberband and it's the same size as that. The red star is hard plastic. I intend on maybe putting them in my dolls hair or wrists, or as ponytail holders for me.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 07, 2005 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks